Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey There Everyone!


Chloe, me, Ming and Paige at King's Park


Happy 2009! Just a short post to say 'Hi!' and Thank you for all your lovely emails - I am very well, just really busy having a Great, Great time enjoying my family these holidays! I have a Huge, no, GIANT post coming up with so many photos to share you won't believe! I've had a really busy but extremely fulfilling time over the last six months and I'm going to tell you all about it in my upcoming post. And of course, not to mention a Gorgeous little recipe for a SEXY cupcake! So Stay Tuned!

Before I go though, I want to wish all of you a Blessed 2009 from my Family to yours - I hope 2009 will be the year that things that truly matter will happen for you, that you will find Love, families will be reunited, relationships will be cherished and most of all, that you will find God, because, when you do, everything else will fall into place!

One last thing, before I really zip off.. I have the pleasure of presenting to you, a new member of the Rodé-Chong family! Drum roll please!



Introducing.. 'Puppy'! our Budgie. For the longest time, the Girls and Ming have been bugging me for a Puppy, but Mom knows Best, our circumstances and habits hardly allows for it - so, we got a Bird instead and named him 'Puppy'! Not a bad idea, don't you think?

See you all real soon!

Carol xoxo

17 comments:

Breadpitt said...

hi, carol....gald u are back ;-) happy chinise new year to u and ur family ya.awaiting those sexy pic

Annette Tan said...

Gongxi facai Carol. Your little ladies are looking more grown up and gorgeous by the day! May the new year be filled with love, peace and prosperity for your whole family.

PangTama said...

Hi Carol,

Finally you back to the blogging world :). Cant wait for your next posting!!

Big Boys Oven said...

Gong Xi Fatt Cai!!!! Wow six months a very long time, really excited now longing for your next post. Breadpitt had been asking about you all this while, so do I. Great to know you are well and back! See u soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello Carol,

Happy Chinese New Year!

Good to hear that you're back blogging. Can't wait to read/see all your yummy and interesting cookings!

Jenny (from Perth)

Cândida said...

i am just in love w your blog!

MICHAEL RUMENDE said...

Carol... looking forward for your next post =)

Anonymous said...

This site specializes in the education of consumers interested in quick auto loan

SIG said...

How cute. My hubby had a budgie once like this. So happy to see you back.

Ming the Merciless said...

Carol, so glad to see a new post.

Hope all is well.

xoxo, C

Jules said...

oooooh! He's so cute!! He looks edible :D

Rafe New York said...

I think Puppy is adorable!
http://rafeloves.rafe.com

Christian Lebe said...

Carol, the mother of all cakes..
What's going on with this blog? :-)

LianneK said...

Hi! Just came across your blog from Rasa Malaysia. What a coincidence! Just got a budgie last night! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

J.C. said...

Dear Carol, your photographs posted on this blog are so beautiful! May I ask what camera are you using? Are you a professional photographer?

The Foodologist said...

Just wanted to say you have a lovely blog here with very impressivephotography. I very much look forward to seeing and reading more!!